"The best premium web design freelancer in and around lincolnshire. Perfect for small businesses wanting to build an impressive, high quality and easy to use website."
As a “premium website designer”, my aim is to provide a service, not just a website. I take the time to get to know you and your business. Research your industry. Above all, I want to understand your goals. I aim to build impressive sites that are not unnecessarily complicated. In short, I build sites that are beautiful, easy to use and faster loading.
Scroll down to learn more!
star rating on Facebook
star rating on Google
star rating on Yell.com
Why choose me as your Website Designer?
Your website is the window to your business. It’s the first thing many potential customers will see. It can be the reason you make a sale. Likewise, it can also be the reason you lose one. According to (Forbes), “38% percent of users will stop interacting with a website if the layout is unattractive.” Similarly, “39% of people will leave a site if the images take too long to load.” (Sagipl)
Firstly, I only build sites that look professional and feel modern. “94% of people won’t trust an outdated website.” (UK Web Host Review) Secondly, I host my websites on lightning fast servers. For the reason that it can take as little as, “50 milliseconds for users to form an opinion and leave a website.” (CXL)
Lastly, my main aim is to provide an excellent service. I have heard many people complain about web designers. The majority of negative experiences appear to be centered around support. Or rather, a lack of support. As a result, I offer telephone, email and face-to-face support to clients within Lincolnshire. I also work with clients as far as London on a email/telephone basis.
Above all, I care about my work. I want to help your business grow. In conclusion, if your website succeeds… so do I.
Already decided? Click here to skip to the enquiry form!
Premium website design tailored to you
Beautiful Website Design
The most important factor when designing a site is customer experience. I don’t over-develop my sites or make them too complicated. I create professional and easy to navigate sites. Thus, helping you sell your product or service.
Faster Loading Web Pages
What do people and search engines have in common? They both want quick loading content. Why? Because search engines are designed around people and they hate waiting. Simply put, your customers are more likely to stick around.
All of the sites I build are multi-device optimised. This means they are compatible with multiple devices. They are specifically designed to work and display correctly on different device types. This includes everything from Android tablets to iPhones.
Interesting and engaging content means customers will stay on your site for longer. Therefore, I offer a “copywriting” service as an optional extra with any website. I’m passionate about writing should you require any assistance.
Search Engine Optimisation
Website position on search engines is important. For example, a recent study concluded that websites on the first page of Google will receive more clicks. In fact, 90% of Google searches saw users click a website from the first page of results.
Web Compatibility Checks
It’s important that your website loads on older browsers too. Building your own websites using programs such as Wix might sound like a good idea. However, older browsers can’t load Wix pages. You can’t get business from a blank page.
Top Rated Aftercare Support
PPC management services
PPC (pay-per-click) relates to sponsored ads. You may have seen these at the top of Google? Basically, we can pay Google to appear higher for keywords of your choosing. As a result, you’ll get more business.
Regular security updates
The majority of my sites are built using WordPress. Which is trusted to power one third of the entire web. They also release regular security updates which I will apply to your site free of charge.
Top Rated Web Hosting
I’m affiliated with one of the the best rated hosting companies in the whole of Europe. I host my sites on their servers and they offer 24/7 support. As a result, if I can’t fix an issue. I guarantee you that their experts will be able to.
Click here to view my website design portfolio and read client success stories!
Premium Website Design Pricing
As Red Adair once said, “if you think it’s expensive to hire a professional. Wait until you hire an amateur.” Don’t be tempted by web design agencies that advertise “off the shelf” websites at very little cost. I refer to myself as a “premium website designer” for the following reasons.
1. Firstly, my sites are not just templates with content added. They are designed around user experience and customer behaviours.
2. You will find no pop ups or other annoying distractions on my sites. Therefore, users will remain engaged.
3. I only use minimalist colour schemes. White space with a clever use of colour. This emphasises the content and gives comfort to the eyes.
4. I use modern web design techniques, such as visual cues, to draw the attention of the consumer. As a result, lead generation increases.
5. Similar to a marketing agency, I offer a bespoke service with continuing support. Even when your website is up and running. The difference is I don’t have huge overheads, so I don’t have to charge as much.
Estimate for a small Premium WebsitePerfect for small businesses looking to get more leads or increase sales
- 1-3 premium web pages. Designed to your bespoke specification.
- Mobile/tablet and cross-browser optimisation. Allowing your site to display over multiple devices.
- Search engine optimisation. Be found and generate more business.
- Daily backups. Ensure your content and website remain protected.
- Security updates. Help keep your website secure.
- Specially designed home/landing page. Increase lead generation.
- Your own domain name. For example, www.taylorcreated.co.uk.
- Professional email addresses. For example, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Logo. Designed to your specification, if required.
Ongoing maintenance costs
- Web hosting (required). Provided by one of the top rated companies in Europe (£200 yearly charge).
- Updates to content and design. You may wish to make future changes once your website has been built. This could be 2 months down the line. It could be 2 years. I do not charge for the odd small change. However, I charge for larger and frequent changes.
Optional extras & prices
- Copywriting service. Writing engaging and relevant content takes time, as does sourcing the perfect imagery. If required, I can provide a copywriting service. (Optional – contact me for a quote).
- Assistance setting up social media sites. For example, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram. (Optional – £50 per account).
“I approached James to create a new website for my enclosed car transportation business. I couldn’t have wanted anymore from the service that he provided. He took the time to really get to know how the business worked and created a stylish and dynamic website. From discussing the requirements. Through to launching the website. The whole process was dealt with professionally and efficiently. I would have no hesitations in recommending the services that James provides.”
Please fill out this form to request a quote, arrange a call or meet for a coffee.
Please fill out this form to receive a no obligation free quote. I will send you this quote by email within 24 hours. If you would prefer to arrange a call in the evening, please let me know and I can accommodate this. I also offer face-to-face weekend visits and meet-ups by special request.