Professional & Affordable Web Design
I build professional and affordable websites. These are backed-up, secured and supported. They harness modern web design techniques, such as visual cues (within imagery) to subtly promote customer interaction. Finally, they are mobile/tablet friendly, fast loading and search engine optimised.
I offer a hassle-free experience where everything is taken care of, allowing you to get back to running your business.
Scroll down to find out about my web design. Alternatively, you can skip to the contact section.
Web Design Tailored To You
Fast Loading Web Pages
People want quick loading content. It encourages people to stick around and also improves your ranking on search engines.
All of the sites I build are multi-device optimised. They are specifically designed to work and display correctly on all device types.
Modern Website Design
An important factor when designing a site is customer experience. I don’t over-develop my sites, however I want them to stand out.
It’s important that your website loads on older browsers too. All my WordPress built sites work on even the oldest systems.
Interesting and engaging content means customers will stay on your site for longer. I offer a “copywriting” service for those interested.
Search Engine Optimisation
People will choose a website from the first page of Google results 90% of the time. I can help get your website found using SEO.
Top Rated Aftercare Support
PPC management services
PPC (pay-per-click) relates to sponsored ads. Simply put, we can pay Google to appear higher on relevant keywords. As a result, you’ll get more business.
Regular security updates
The majority of my sites are built using WordPress. I apply their regular security updates to my sites for free.
Top Rated Web Hosting
I’m affiliated with one of the best rated hosting companies. They offer 24/7 support.
All of my sites are backed up daily. Therefore, you can be back up and running in minutes.
Why choose me as your Web Designer?
Your website is the window to your business. It’s the first thing many potential customers will see. It can be the reason you make a sale. Likewise, it can also be the reason you lose one. According to (Forbes), “38% percent of users will stop interacting with a website if the layout is unattractive.” Similarly, “39% of people will leave a site if the images take too long to load.” (Sagipl)
Firstly, I only build sites that look professional and feel modern. “94% of people won’t trust an outdated website.” (UK Web Host Review) Secondly, I host my websites on lightning fast servers. For the reason that it can take as little as, “50 milliseconds for users to form an opinion and leave a website.” (CXL)
Lastly, my main aim is to provide an excellent service. I have heard many people complain about web designers. The majority of negative experiences appear to be centered around support. Or rather, a lack of support. As a result, I offer telephone, email and face-to-face support to clients within Lincolnshire. I also work with clients as far as London on a email/telephone basis.
Above all, I care about my work. I want to help your business grow. In conclusion, if your website succeeds… so do I.
Web Design Examples
Affordable and Simple Pricing
Summer Deal - Small Professional WebsitePerfect for small businesses looking to get more leads or increase sales
What’s included in the price?
- 3 web pages. Designed to your specification.
- Mobile/tablet and cross-browser optimisation. Allowing your site to display over multiple devices.
- Search engine optimisation. Be found and generate more business.
- Daily backups. Ensure your content and website remain protected.
- Security updates. Help keep your website secure.
- Specially designed home/landing page. Increase lead generation.
- Your own domain name. For example, www.taylorcreated.co.uk.
- Professional email addresses. For example, email@example.com.
- Google My Business setup. Free “Google My Business” creation and optimisation.
- Web hosting (premium) – £POA. Provided by one of the top rated companies in Europe. 50% off first year.
- Future updates to content and design – £20 per hour. You may wish to make future changes once your website has been built. This could be 2 months down the line. It could be 2 years. I do not charge for the odd small change. However, I charge for larger and frequent changes.
- Copywriting service – £POA. Writing engaging and relevant content takes time, as does sourcing the perfect imagery. If required, I can provide a copywriting service. (Optional – contact me for a quote).
- Assistance setting up social media sites – £50 per account. For example, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.